- Faith: Believing God’s promises and living our lives through Christ
- Love: As written in 1 Corinthians 13: 4-7*
- Kirk as Family: Caring about and for each other
- Mission to Community: Serving the needs of the community
* Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always preserves.
We are a church family that welcomes all people. Together we will grow in faith through our educational, engaging, and relevant worship service; diverse music program; thriving youth ministry; strong bonds of compassionate fellowship; vital mission and outreach projects; and maintain a collaborative relationship with the Kirk Schools.